Total Pageviews

Love Quotes

'Open the secret of your heart with these most demanded 'Love Quotes'. After sharing them, you are going to get Pampered by them. So choose what fits best into you love story and have the amazing time ever.'

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house."
- Henny Youngman

"Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
- Mark Twain

"Your presence realize m that I am important."

"When the road gets dark - And you can no longer see - Just let my love throw a spark - And have a little faith in me."
~ John Hiatt

"For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... For filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do."
- Anonymous

"Panties are not the best thing; they are next to the best thing."

"So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!"
-Anonymous

"When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn’t answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay."

"A lover is a man who tries to be more amiable than it is possible for him to be."

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
- Erich Segal

"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."
- Sam Levenson

"It does not claim possession, but gives freedom."
- Rabindranath Tagore