Total Pageviews

Funny Double Meaning Quotes

'Sometime they say something else and we understand something else. So here are those double meaning quotes, lines and situations to enjoy.'

Double-meaning

On girl T-shirt - Excuse me ! My face is above.

I messaged my wife that I'd come late and when I reached late, I found her with another man.
Friend: Come on dear, Be positive. Your message would have been not delivered.

Catch her by her waist…
Bring her home..
Keep your hand on her neck
Put your lips on her lips
than have a …
…Cold-drink

Girl after her honeymoon came fully exhausted and tired,
When her friends asked her what happened?
She replied : When this 65 year old mad man told me
he has saved a lot from last 45 years,

I thought he was talking about FINANCE? 

He took me from a bar. He took me in his car. He took my top off. He puts his lips on mine, but don't worry: I'm a bottle of wine!

I really deeply want you to some to me in my dark room on my bed under the cover so that you could see the glow of my new watch.

What's he doing now? I believe he's attempting re-entry.


The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What does woman want?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..