Total Pageviews

My Birthday

It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss and hug?

Special day You Born

People love me only on one day, that is the day you know I took birth.

Did anyone see my lost carrier?

He was proposing me since very long time. So I gave him chance to serve me.

What is the benefit of being together when parents decide about their marriage.

You're so sweet and nice. Can I know your taste.

Zuni: Looks like I'm going to have to shove these love beads some place special.
Joe: Nice hat. I had a hat like that once, then my mom got a job.

Dad read a book about prehistoric lice that was about two feet long. He head itches from the treatments and he now thinks he has lice and wants us to check his hair!

A man complaining to his best friend: 'You know, I had all - money, a good house, luxury car, the love of a beautiful girls...then ... pow! ... it was all gone!''What happened?' asked the friend.'Ahhhh ... Police found my wife...'

Friends may come and go, but enemies tend to accumulate.

You missed school yesterday didn't you? Hmm.. Not very much!

If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake.

Error, no keyboard. Press F1 to continue.

Read all good Birthday related stuff to celebrate that special day.