Total Pageviews

Most Funny Comments Ever Made

You, me or everyone else reacts something when we find something funny or strange. Comments play a very important role in judging people. The majority is always right. So whether you are with friends, family ore with beloved, they all need you feedback. What you thing about them or how they are looking ore how good/bad they are doing. Well we will not touch the serious part of it but here we would like to share some of the most funniest comment ever made by millions of people. You can enjoy them while using them further on social sites, parties or events.

Have a nice day, somewhere else!

Don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own.

You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are
obnoxious and arrogant.

I never forget a face but in your case I'll make an exception.

I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look!

I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

Didn't know you can be in a relationship with thrash.

You started at the bottom - and it's been downhill ever since.

If you can't fix it with duct tape or ibuprofen, you're screwed!

I thought I wanted a career; it turns out I just needed the money.

Did you have to pay her?

It is better to have loved & lost than to live w/ the psycho the rest of your life!"

Nice deodorant. Must you marinate in it?

You fascinate me and remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Whatever kind of look you were aiming for, you missed.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

I have no comical side to me, and I'm a social retard, so I have to steal other people's humor.

I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

You're not yourself today, I noticed the improvement straight away.

Wait a minute - I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you'll find one.

I can't seem to remember you name, and please don't remind me!

Any resemblance between your reality and mine are purely coincidental.

Do you take Karate? I was wondering because you are kicking.

Guys are like public toilet. They are either taken or full of shits...

Is that your head or did your neck vomit?

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

My office is just a mental institute without the padded walls.

This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being more intelligent.

And your cry-baby whiny-arsed opinion would be?

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

If I had a dog that looked like you, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards.

People like you don't grow on trees, they swing from them.

You should have been born in the Dark Ages; you look terrible in the light.

You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.

You're just jealous that the voices talk to me!

Chaos, panic, and disorder. My work here is done.

Is this that mail order bride you've been talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..