Total Pageviews

Powerful Women Quotes - Favoring Women, Making Fun of Men

From the decades, men are ruling the world but now scenario has been changed! Women are now self independent. Girls have proved their intelligence. They all are occupying top positions/posts. They are really doing so well in every field. So we are sharing powerful Women Quotes and letting your know about women empowerment. Now women can confidently say 'Who needs man'. Here are some quotations about men. These may insult them so use them smartly and enjoy!

Quotes favoring women - Funny
Men should be saying "I want to become a woman." The world would be a far better place if more men wanted to become women, than women wanted to become men.
- Albert Halsey

I guess the only way to stop divorce is to stop marriage.
- Will Rogers


Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember that all men are strange.
- Robin Morgan

Whenever I date a guy, I think, is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?
- Rita Rudner

The older theory was, marry an older man because they're more mature. But the new theory is men don't mature. Marry a younger one.
- Rita Rudner

Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones.
- Katherine Hepburn

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
- Aristotle Onassis

Men aren't the way they are because they want to drive women crazy, they've been trained to be that way for thousands of years. And that training makes it very difficult for men to be intimate.
- Barbara De Angelis

When I think of talking, it is of course with a woman. For talking at its best being an inspiration, it wants a corresponding divine quality of receptiveness, and where will you find this but in a woman?
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend.
- Pink

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- Timothy Leary

I'm a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times.
- Elizabeth Taylor

I wish someone would have told me, that just because I'm a girl, I don't have to get married.
- Marlo Thomas

I've had the boyhood thing of being Elvis. Now I want to be with my best friend and my best friend is my wife. Who could ask for anything more?
-John Lennon

If love is the answer, can you rephrase the question?
- Lily Tomlin

I love men, even though they're lying, cheating scumbags.
- Gwyneth Paltrow

My wife tells me she doesn't care what I do when I'm away, as long as I'm not enjoying it.
- Lee Trevino

The strength of a man isn't how many buddies he has. It's how good of buddies he is with his children.

Instead of getting hard ourselves and trying to compete, women should try and give their best qualities to men - bring them softness and teach them how to cry.
- Joan Baez

I've reached the age where competence is a turn on.
- Billy Joel

I have yet to be on a campus where most women weren't worried about combining marriage, children and a career. I've yet to find one where men were worried about the same thing.
- Gloria Steinem

When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one.
- Helen Rowland

The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice.
It's in the gentle words he whispers.

- Sermon Fodder

I wonder why men get serious at all. They have this delicate, long thing hanging outside their bodies which goes up and down by its own will. If I were a man I would always be laughing at myself.
- Yoko Ono

The easiest kind of relationship is with ten thousand people, the hardest is with one.
- Joan Baez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..