Total Pageviews

Funny Interesting Quotes to Jest with Friends

'It seems so boring when you are with friends and you don't find any topic to speak on. Don't worry, Here are funny interesting quotes to jest, taunt and giggle with friends.'

Quotes to Jest, fun with friends

My favorite line: "I'll do it later.

I look at some of my friends and think: why the hell do I love this retard?

I really confused to differentiate between being hungry and being bored.

My depression increases by 100% when I walk into Office.

Magician: See, Now I will cut this girl in half.
Some shouts: Why turn one problem into two?

That surprising moment when you smack the remote and it works again.

I always advise people never to give advice.

That one minute party kids have when the teacher leaves the room.

Life a big question that even Google can't answer.

Best friends - We are the siblings from different parents.

Girls are like police. Even when they get a hold of all the evidence, they still want to hear the truth from you.

Why does toilet paper need a commercial? Who is not buying this?

The awkward moment when you realize you have a lot in common with the person you hate.

3 horrible things in life: 1) Seeing your mom cry. 2) Seeing the love of your life fall in love with somebody else. and last but not least - Slow Internet.

I hate how Monday is so far away from Friday, yet Friday is so damn close to Monday.

Friends: "Your parents are so chill!
Me: "Lol it's cause you're here

Also read our collection of amazing Bike Quotes.