Total Pageviews

33 Funny, Pleasing, Well-liked Life Quotes

'33 funny, pleasing and well-liked life quotes and sayings to live life at its fullest. Do remember that today never gonna come again so live it the way you want to, you wish to and you dream to. Say 'Cheers' to the life.'

=11. It is small so smile if you still have some teeth.

-10. My life has superb cast but can't figure out the plot.

-9. My Dear life, When I said "can my day get any worse" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge.

-8. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

-7. Life is all about trusting our feelings & taking chances, losing & finding happiness, appreciating the memories & learning from the past.

-6. Be lions roaring through the forests of knowledge.
- Bahá'í Scriptures

-5. Dear Karma, I made a list of people you missed! I request you to take action immediately.

-4. Copy from one, it’s plagiarism; copy from two, it’s research.

-3 Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

-2. I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.

-1. Your life, your choices, your mistakes, your experiences, your learning. Do not let anyone to interfere.

0. Never think too negative. Believe on yourself and go ahead with confidence. Everything is going to be alright, maybe not now, but eventually.

1. Simplicity has its own beauty but you're an exceptional case.

Funny Life Quote about Biggest mistake of Life is..

2. Don't keep crying because of an mistake. Learn from it and move on. Don't waste your life blaming yourself because of something that's gone.

3. Life is too short to waste your time with people who waste their own time.

4. The smallest choices in life will change your life the most so take those chances and watch your life unfold.

5.Whenever someone asks me to recommend a movie, I suddenly forget every movie ever made.

6. If you don't have weird moments, you've weird life.

7. Be what you are. Show your real self. If they don't accept me, that's their problem.

8. The ‘L’ letter in my luck has been replaced with an ‘F’.

9. If they are trying to bring you down, don't worry. It only means that you are above them and they can not do anything.

10. Stop regretting things, you cant change them anyway.

11. Dance, Drama, lies, tears, love, breakups, patch-ups, emotions, feelings - All on one life.

12. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

13. Never forget that there is a brighter day after every dark night.

14. Do you ever question what you're doing with your life?

15. Life is very jealous. It can not tolerate that you are happy.

16. Nobody hates you? You must be doing something boring.

17. If it does not challenge you, it won't change you.

18. Observe. Listen. Learn. Soak in as much as you can. Take experience as lessons. Learn from the mistakes of others.

19. Never let smile to be disappeared from your face, because life is beautiful, and there is so much to smile about.

20. If it does not challenge you, it won't change you.

21. Be happy when God answers your prayer. But be more thankful when God makes you the answer to someone else prayer.

22. You: Wow, Finally I am happy. Life: Oh yeah.. wait for a while..

23. Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.

24. If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.

25. Life isn't burger king. You can't always have it your way.

26. Whatever you do always give your 100%....... Unless you are donating blood.

27. Only fools fall in love And I guess I'm one of them.

28. Life is not about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

29. When I was kid I was afraid of dark. Now when I get my electric bill, I am afraid of light.

30. I stopped fighting my inner demons.. We're on the same side Now.

31. How to handle STRESS like a dog..If you can't eat it or play with it than pee on it and walk away..

32. Being creative is not a hobby. It is a way of life.

33. Life is short. Play naked.

Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years. Remember this and keep on laughing and help people in laughing.

Keep reading Funny Quotes and spread humor all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..