Total Pageviews

Annoying Moments



My room was clean. But then, I had to deiced what to wear and picture changed.

I am on hold. My call is important to them.

That annoying moment when you dip your cookie into the milk for too long and it breaks off.

Dance like no one’s going to put it on social.

I hate it when I say something funny, and then someone says it louder and gets all the credit.

That annoying moment when your friend is a friend with the person you hate.

You look at teacher's hand, see a ring and think - Who would marry you.

That awkward moment when you laugh at something you shouldn't have, so you do a little cough-laugh to cover it up.

That moment when you can't think of a joke.

I'm not lying, I'm just making the story better.

The wrong thing we do is say "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

That wet stuff before the ketchup comes out? Premature Ketchupalation.

We love to talk while watching movie, but we hate when other people talk.

To-do list for today: 1) buy a knife. 2) name it love. 3) kill people with love.

I think I'm allergic to mornings.