Total Pageviews

Sarcasm Quotes

"We hope you gonna like these naughty sarcasm quotes to have good time-pass ."

Thank you for your gift of sarcasm. I will treasure it always.

Why insult someone when you can say something nice in a very sarcastic tone

I clapped because its finished, not because I admired it.

Why do my brain forgets what I want to remember and remembers what I want to forget?

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

We are not amused.

That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced people actually think you are stupid.

My innocent teacher, I talk to everyone. Changing my seat will not help.

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

Officer: "Open up!!!" ... Me: "NO! You're gonna yell at me!

I don’t make mistakes, I just date them. Ha ha

Sarcasm - Because beating the crap out of people is illegal.

Often I Disagree with someone just to annoy them.

Making funny faces to make a baby laugh.

A girl's "whatever" usually means "F you"

That awkward moment when someone is crying and you can't control your laughter.

I'd love to punch you by accident, on purpose.

Your existence really annoys me.

Some times the only solution is to find a new problem.

That lonely moment when the only text message you get all day is from your cell phone company.

I'm so ready for school .. to end.

Love has four letters and so does food.

Save water. Shower with me.

When I’m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Shit it’s nearly valentines day and I haven’t gotten myself anything.

People I hate, are not allowed to be funny.

You should get punched in the face. repeatedly.

Monday should be optional.

To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.

Sometimes I just feel like sleeping and never getting up.

Truth of Life: Hate Mondays. Annoy Tuesday. Ignore Wednesday. Smile Thursday. Love Friday. Enjoy Saturday. Damn Sunday..

A cynic’s work is never done.