Total Pageviews

Naughty Love Quotes

naughty new quote to express your deepest feel
Love Quotes versions: Naughty - Romantic - For Him - For Her - Miss You - I Love You - Cute - Unconditional

So if you don't like to see me smoking, then you better find another ways to keep my lips busy.
way to keep my lips busy
Sometimes you need not to ask for what you really want. Above quote says it all. Cute words, body language, expressions and eyes say it all. So here man saying that if her girl doesn't want him to smoke, she have to kiss him so that his lips should not feel thirst for it.

Romance and love can really make our lives beautiful if we deal with these emotions with loyalty and faith. There are lots of phrases about love, we are going to experience you in this journey. Sometimes, this feeling makes you feel on top of the world and other time, you feel so dark. The desires flow so high that you can not control. You must try your best to take the relationship seriously but sometimes being naughty in love really works well to have good enjoyable time with him/her. Yes, you can experience it here with these love quotes filled with lots feelings and different colors of love.

To nurture your feelings, emotions and care - you need not to practice anything special. It just happens naturally. Always remember that nothing is more powerful/important than finding true love in life. It is God's greatest blessing to us. Believe in it and live it at its fullest.

Love is a magical. It awakens our emotions but it's meaning varies from person to person. It holds the same attitude. Some people call it prayer, some take it as a passion, some believe that it is necessity of good life. You can not live with artificial feelings, you can not fake it. Time clears everything. In-fact love demands sacrifices, mutual-understanding, freedom and concern for one another. It grows naturally. You can not force anyone to love you. It just goes on itself. When it comes to us, our lives become so beautiful like heaven.

Love is the second name of patience. If you love somebody, give them a space, never stop loving them, and if you are really true with your feelings, you will win one day. She/he will be in your arms and that time you come to that it worth it. Quitting means taking pain for lifetime. Keep on fighting for what you deserve and your struggle will worth it. Adding more sentiments in your journey of life, you will later come to know that you really lived a great life.

Definition: The word 'LOVE' has lots of meaning depending on various situations. When baby born, a flow a natural love originates from parents. Siblings have care and concern for each others which is also a form of love. Teachers want their students to achieve extra-ordinary success can also be known as love. It has the element of kindness, affection, compassion and closeness. Some pleasures also consist love like you may love going to places or having delicious meal. But here we are describing the love between men and women who have no blood relation where in teenage they meet and fall in love with one another. Yes, it is known as interpersonal love. They just want each other's company. They can talk with one another for hours. They both have passion for doing something special for each others.

Romantic

My ideal weight is when yours on mine.

Ah! that spicy girl!

Forget the butterflies, I feel all the zoo when I am with you!

I don't want you to write a love letter, just smack me on the back and say "I am glad that as is mine"!

It is not being in love what makes me happy. It is being in love only with you what makes me happy.

Not every other person deserve my love. It takes a special quality to be eligible for being my beloved. And with you, I feel a different kind of happiness. So I want to be in love with you only.

You have got a smile that could light up my whole life!

Girl: "Describe me in one word." Boy: "Mine"
How cute! What more sentimental words can there be except saying her 'you are mine'. It makes her feel so special and emotional.

I'll kiss you in the rain so you get twice as wet.
Yes, it really happens. When a girl loves you and you get a chance to love her in the rain, she will get wet by rain and again by you know!

That little moan they make when they stretch.

Crop tops and short shorts.
short shorts

Hey, for me.. you are like Sun.. Because I have a hard time looking at you directly and you make me sweat a lot!

I really feel so bad for those guys/girls who aren't dating me.
Yeah, I am so beautiful and gorgeous but I can date one boy at a time. So others who are in the queue are really so unfortunate. Please adjust, guys!

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
- By Madonna

If you received a text from me last night, please disregard it as my phone was drunk.
I really don't want to talk to so what what you always on my mind. That crazy alcohol made me text you yesterday night, so don't blame me for that.

You can read Lines to attract her.

We are unknown for each others but who’d say it’s wrong if we be together?

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
- Nicholas Sparks
Souls are connected
Above love quote is meant for those couples who can not live without one another. Their souls are so much habitual of each others and cannot be relax in distance.

When they play with your underwear.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- Rose Franken

The most complicated triangle is LOVE TRIANGLE!

Born to please, taught to tease.

This wonder situation comes when a girl is confident enough on her beauty. She knows that boys can not resist her and she wants to make everyone happy.. You know.. Lol.

Don't worry, its only kinky the first time.

What is the difference between female at the ages of 9, 19, 29, 39, 49 and 59?? 9 You take her to bed and tell her a story. 19 You tell her a story and take her to bed. 29 You don't need to tell her any story and take her to bed. 39 She tells you a story and takes you to bed. 49 You tell her a story to avoid going to bed. 59 You stay in bed all day to avoid her story.

Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.

I'd tell you to kiss my as.. but I am Pretty sure you'd fall in love and then I'd never get rid of you.

I married my wife for her looks. But not the ones she’s been giving me lately!

I don't make mistakes, I just date them.

Never date philosophy majors. My last girlfriend was one and she spent her time proving I didn’t exist.

Coming to my home than make your mind to be naughty with me.

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

My girlfriend told me that my lovemaking is just like a news bulletin. Brief, unexpected and usually a disaster.

Being sexy is funny but it creates lots of birds around!

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.
- Matt Groening, Cartoonist & The Simpson's Creator

Women are good for 70 things, sandwiches and 69.

Today's affairs between lovers are like You can touch each other but you cannot touch each others mobile.

Naughty

Love

I hope you day is as good as you are from below the waist:) <3 Hands sliding up your dress under the table. Hands sliding

Love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'You're wrong.'

Love is Love - Live it

Listen dear! Do You Want to Know a Secret? But First Promise me, you’ll not share it with anybody..OK, Come closer, Let me whisper in your ear! Say the words you long to hear! I’m in LOVE with you!
in love

Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what.
- Anne Roiphe

I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart.
- Alice Walker

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything.
- Moulin Rouge

Pick me up, hang out with me until I fall asleep, then you are free to go.
This love quote expresses teenager's way of living their love lives. They want to go to places with their partners, having fun all the day until they dead tired and then a sound sleep. Wow what a life.

I lost my bed, can I sleep in yours?

I want you sore honey.

You are 100 percent mine and just a mere thought of anyone catching you like a knife twisting in my dark soul.

Your place or mine?

Don't care for those who ignore you, care for those who are ignoring others for you.
This quote is like a wise advise to us. That person is really most valuable person who sacrifices for us, leaves all the important work.. just to be with us and cares for our feelings. Never run for that person who ignores you and doesn't understand your care for them. Appreciate what you have.

When they lightly tickle you sides.

Bring it out, I need it so badly.

GIRL: I wouldn't date you if you were the last person on earth.
BOY: Dumb, if I were the last person on earth, you wouldn't be here!

Massages that turn into passionate love.

When I look into your eyes, I find everything I need.

Goofy girls make wonderful girlfriends.

Could you pull my hair, please?

Me: Hey love, Are you Jealous? She: Nope. Me: Are you sure? Her: Yeah. Me: Than kiss me. Her: GO KISS THAT B!TCH WHO LIKED YOUR STATUS ON FB!

Love Quotes For Him

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits. It's in how tender he touches.

A guy like you should be tagged with a warning.

You are my boyfriend. I expect when you see me walking - Sneak me up and hug my waist from behind.. When I’m scared, Protect me.. When I tell you a secret.. keep it safe and untold.. Be with me always!
my boyfriend

If you do something to me what would you do?

A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea.
- Honoré de Balzac

Love withers with predictability; its very essence is surprise and amazement. To make love a prisoner of the mundane is to take its passion and lose it forever.
- Leo F. Buscaglia

I am in love with girls that are bad, naughty, bad-ass, and a little selfish, but I like to watch from a respectful distance!
- Dreama Walker

Love is that feeling you get when you meet someone perfect because you ignore all their faults.

Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted.

Kisses spread germs and germs are hated, but anyhow you can kiss me baby I am vaccinated.

What is so hard, long, and has cum in it? A cucumber!

B.R.A. and B.A.R. - have same alphabets, both are drinking zones and have restriction time of closing and opening. Both, When open, drive men crazy!

I am lost in your eyes.

You are so romantic. You have a lyrical soul. You can love under the best and worst conditions. I need you always.

Girls are greedy, They want everything from the same man. Boys are so simple, They want the same thing from every girl.

Within you, I lose myself. Without you but I find myself wanting to be lost again

Having that kind of love is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand. - Woody Allen

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

You are terribly late, you know.. naughty.

Each time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever!

While you were sleeping, I figured out everything, I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.

I feel too ugly to date attractive people, too attractive to date ugly people.
Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.

A tear is made of 1% water and 99% FEELINGS.

Easy way to get laid: First go and lay on bed. Wait 30 minutes. Lay becomes past tense.

Lets flip the coin. Heads.. you are mine. Tails.. I am your. :-)

You can feel that she gets jealous, She gets mad, She gets worried, She gets curious, But that's only because she cares for you.

Shouldn't you be in my room having cup of coffee?

You are not prepared for your next if you're still replying to your ex.
Yes, gone is gone. Don't give it a place in your present life because if you do that you will never able to love the person who is with you. So its better to welcome next and forget ex.

I feel so proud and satisfied of being single... until I notice a happy couple.
I can really make you laugh.. You should date me once.

Awww I love getting those cute secret naughty questions at night.

You are the reason why I believe in condoms.

Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.

If everything is under control, you are going too slow.

You can get anything you want at Alice’s Restaurant (excepting Alice).

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings... and lawyers.

My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands.

Two of them were just napping.

TV is chewing gum for the eyes.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

Now care for some Love Quotes For her so that she could listen your deepest feelings.

I'm easy to feel, but not to fall. I'm easy to love, but not to let go. I'm easy to forgive, but not to forget.

33 years old is significant, because at 33 you can sleep with someone half your age and not go to jail.

In bed without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

Sometimes the greatest moments happen when you least expect it.

Spending most of my day trying to pretend that you're not addicted to phone.

That sexy face she makes when she eats something super sour.

Love is like a butterfly. If you chase after it, it will fly away. But if you are patient, and wait long enough, it will land in your hands.

Don't do it behind the garden gate. Love is blind but the neighbors ain't!

Show feelings, get hurt. Be faithful, get cheated on. Show love, get left. Be honest, get lied to.

How can I lose to such an idiot?

Before I go to sleep I always picture what it would be like to fall asleep in your arms. It's probably the best feeling in the world.

It is amazing how many emotions you can hide behind a smile.

I wonder if I've already met the person I'm going to marry.

I never gave you a reason to hate me. You're just creating your own little drama out of pure insecurity.

I gaze deeply into her eyes I feel as though I am lost in a sea of passion that no man has ever felt before.

May no gift be too small to give, nor too simple to receive, which is wrapped in thoughtfulness and tied with love.

Cute Love Quotes:

Love is like a hole in the heart.

She may be confused about a lot of things, but one thing she knows is that she's happiest when she is with him.

A woman is truly beautiful only when she is naked and she knows it.

Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship.

She told me to be more affectionate. So I got four more.

Chastity is curable, if detected early.

One night I came home. I figured, let my wife come on. I'll play it cool. Let her make the first move. She went to Florida.
– Rodney Dangerfield

If a guy doesn’t want to be friends after he broke your heart, it means he loves you too much, or he never loved you from the start.

Talking about me behind my back? That means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.

My style and that appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.

Life is funny, first you want to grow up, then you want be a kid again.

Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me?

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her moves.

From the bottom of my heart, I hate you.

Love is equal to sharing your feelings, thoughts, fears, weak-points, dreams, hopes, ideas, loneliness and food!

I like naps and you!

Just because I'm not talking, doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like to be quiet.

I try and try to move on with my life, yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name.

Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.
- Christopher Marlowe

The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off. Aren't they?

Just because I flirt doesn't mean I am interested.

Please stop undressing me with your eyes, why don't you use your teeth.

85% of socks are single and I never see them crying about it.

I'm not trying to impress girls or anything but.. You know, yesterday night I slept without a night bulb.

It is enough my future boyfriend. You must now stop playing hide and seek game.

When another girl 'likes' my crush or boyfriend's picture, Yes, I automatically start to hate them with a burning passion.

I have made love with you a lot in my mind.

Gather the rose of love whilst yet is time.
- Edmund Spenser (1552-1599)

I hate them - I believe it, I like them - they suspect me.

I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.
- Jim Carrey

When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason.
- Molly McGee

In the darkest hours of night, there is none I would want more than you to fill me with ecstasy.

Miss You

Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away."

Whenever I take a breath I miss you.

If I had a shot of vodka for every day that I've missed you, I'd be sober.

Sometimes in class, I wonder for my miss to play the 'who’s a virgin' challenge in their imaginations over class.

I Love You Quotes

Of course there's always "I love you like a fat kid loves cake."

Girls language: Go away means come back, I hat you means I love you, I am fin means I am not okay.

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
– Brendan Francis

I love you without reason and i think that is reason enough.

We fall in love in the same way we get sick; without wanting to, without believing it, against our will and unable to defend ourselves. And then we lose love exactly the same way.

Unconditional Love Quotes:

Love is something you put your heart and soul into.

The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.
- Stephen Kendrick

Like an old photograph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of a first love never fades away.
- Tim McGraw

What women want: To be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes, just to be held. What men want: Tickets to the World Series.
- Dave Barry

The unconditional love of God leads to a life of freedom and transforms each day into a potentially wild adventure.
- Randy Elrod

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- Albert Einstein

It should be a privilege to be able to say "I love you" to someone. It shouldn't be something people say just because they feel like it. A privilege that is earned. They say you have to earn the right to be loved; no, love is unconditional, if you love someone, they don't have to earn it. But. The right to tell someone that you love them? That has to be earned. You have to earn the right to be believed.
- C. JoyBell C.

Love is a haunting melody That I have never mastered And I fear I never will.
- William Seward Burroughs (1914-1997)

Can we mingle? Tell me now or or never!

I hug him tightly. "I can’t imagine my life without you, Christian. I love you so much it frightens me." "Me, too," he breathes. "My life would be empty without you. I love you so much."
- E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker

Men are only as loyal as their options.
- Bill Maher

I really miss those days when we were together and were doing silly thing and enjoying each moments. I wish those days come back.

Thank you very much for spending your precious time here. Keep loving and enjoy life.

8 comments:

Come-on - Say something..