Total Pageviews

Funny Ludicrous Quotations

'Are you fond of jesting. Practice it here with ludicrous, clever, and entertaining funny jolly quotes.'

-4. The human brain is amazing. It functions 24 hours a day from the time we were born, and only stops when we take exam or are in love.

-5. When I am available, no one calls or text me. But when I get busy.. still no one..

-4. Hey, your phone's ringing. Yeah, that is what they are made for.

-3. I always wake up with a good attitude everyday. Then you meet me.

-2. As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more.

-1. How can I lose to such an idiot?

0. The only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

1. You can drive a woman wild with right use of your tongue. It's so simple. All you do is say, 'You're looking little fatty today?"

2. If you don't want a sarcastic answer, then don't ask me any stupid question.

3. When I try, it does not come and when I avoid insists - My pressure.
Yes, admit that I think about....... that crispy pizza a lot. Lmao

4. If valentine's day is for love birds, then the rest of days are for me, right?

5. Home is where..... We can look ugly but enjoy it.

6. You're so lucky to have me, I wish me too.

7. Ever you wondered how long it would take a giraffe to throw up.

8. Meaning of SINGLE - Stress is now gone life's easier.

9. Best memories always come from bad ideas.

10. When you don't like them.. Their opinions seem to be so irrelevant.

11. Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.

12. Wanna do what husbands do with their wives on bed? No thanks. My life does it with me daily.

13. I didn't shouted on you, alcohol did.

14. What formula do you use while solving your sums. Me: Guess and Hope.

15. Check my fridge every five minutes to see if any food magically appeared.

16. I want to keep my school clean by staying at home.

17. Why do men fear the dark?
Because darkness is ignorance made visible.
And do men despise ignorance?
No, they prize it above all things, all things! But only so long as it remains invisible.

18. The awkward moment when you're at someone's house and the toilet won't flush...