Total Pageviews

Advantage

"My haters only have one good advantage over me. They can kiss me somewhere I can not do myself."

Hater Advantage

The only advantage of not being too good a housekeeper is that your guests are so pleased to feel how very much better they are.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

The advantage of love at first sight is that it delays a second sight.
- Natalie Clifford Barney

I was feeling a lot of confidence, so I wanted to take advantage of that and keep playing.
- Gabriela Sabatini

A computer does not substitute for judgment any more than a pencil substitutes for literacy. But writing without a pencil is no particular advantage.
- Robert McNamara

I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men - at least they can cry.
- Jean Rhys

Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
- Thomas Jefferson

Celebrity is the advantage of being known to people who we don't know, and who don't know us.
- Nicolas de Chamfort

One advantage in keeping a diary is that you become aware with reassuring clarity of the changes which you constantly suffer.
- Franz Kafka

My background playing soccer gave me a natural advantage over many of the American-born players.
- Hakeem Olajuwon