Total Pageviews

Most Hilarious Quotes about Love

'Love makes life beautiful but sometimes lots of humor happens in affairs. So here we are writing those most hilarious punches under funny love sayings.'

The perfect lover is one who turns into a pizza at 4:00 A.M. by Charles Pierce

"You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it."
–Henny Youngman

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

"If I Promise to miss you ... Will you go away?"

"Sometimes being brother is even better than being a super hero."

"It's funny how my girlfriend gives me the "Silent Treatment" and thinks it's a punishment."

"Go ahead, judge me but just remember to be prefect the rest of your life."

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell by Joan Crawford

"Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only on of them knows about it."

"Never laugh at your wife choices, You are one of them"

"Love means never having to say anything because you both are looking at you i-phones."

"Funny thing how you first meet the woman that you marry. I first met the wife in a tunnel of love. She was digging it."
- Les Dawson

"From Jan to Dec, Sun to Sat, Am to Pm..
My feelings for you have never changed..
You..
Are..
Always..
A HEADACHE to me!"

"Arguing with females is like getting arrested. Everything you say, can and will be used against you."

"Keep talking. I am diagnosing you."

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own." - Woody Allen

Just Remember anyone before me was a mistake and anyone after me is a Downgrade

"Yeah I ma weird but you have to love m as I am, not as you you would like me to be."

"Love is like a fart. IF you have to force it, it's probably sheet."

"I do not make mistakes, I just date them."

"Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it."
- Maurice Chevalier.

"Love is being stupid together."

"My head says: who cares" but then my heart whispers: "You do.. stupid"

"I just called to say 'I love you'. Wrong number."

"Come live in my heart, and pay no rent."
- Samuel Lover

"She says she can not live without love but I think food is more important."

"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?"
- Lily Tomlin Quote.

"True love is like a pillow..
You can hug it in trouble
You can cry on it in pain and you can embrace it in happy moments..
So when you need true love.. Spend some money and buy a pillow"

"I date this girl for two years -- and then the nagging starts: 'I wanna know your name.'"
- Mik Binder

"The only dates i get are updates."

"Love is in the air... Try not to breathe."

"When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head."


Enough fun now, if it time of your beloved's special day, do send him some sweet birthday greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..