Total Pageviews

Hilarious Exercise Quotes

Regular exercise keeps you healthy but lazy people don't favor it. So they give lots of illogical but funny excuses to avoid that hard work. So here are hilarious exercise quotes to have lots of giggle together.

Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.
~ Robert M. Hutchins

I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
- Joan Rivers

Exercise is the yuppie version of bulimia.
~ Barbara Ehrenreich

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon by Ellen DeGeneres

I Exercise - run my mouth, push my luck, and jump to conclusions.

Why don't you Put some fun between your legs by exercising?

I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- Marsha Doble

Exercise is bunk. If you are healthy, you don’t need it: if you are sick you should not take it.

I believe that the Good Lord gave us a finite number of heartbeats and I'm damned if I'm going to use up mine running up and down a street.
~ Neil Armstrong

Exercise is bunk. If you are healthy, you don't need it: if you are sick you should not take it.
- Henry Ford

Does this shirt makes me look thin?

My idea of exercise is a good brisk sit.
~ Phyllis Diller

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting.
- Mark Twain

Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.
- Cher

Exercise is done against one's wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse.
~ George Sheehan

SKINNY PEOPLE TICK ME OFF!!! Especially when they say things like, "You know sometimes I forget to eat." Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my car keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
- SIOUXSIE Q

Exercise? More like extra fries.

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.

Any workout which does not involve a certain minimum of danger or responsibility does not improve the body - it just wears it out.
- Norman Mailer