Total Pageviews

Today's Love Quote

'Enjoy our daily up-to-date latest today's love quotes and much more related to it. Do not ever shy to express your feelings. Have Fun!'

Love Quote

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland

"Love is the history of a woman's life; it is an episode in a man's."
– Germaine De Stael

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they want is to be a man's last romance."
– Oscar Wilde

"The only difference in the game of love over the last few thousand years is that they've changed trumps from clubs to diamonds."
- The Indianapolis Star

"Love is space and time measured by the heart."
- Marcel Proust

"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times."
- Rita Rudner

"I forget a lot of things because he takes up most of the space in my memory."

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they want is to be a man's last romance."
– Oscar Wilde

"By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth."
- Bible

"You are all that I have longed for you have made my dreams come true. There is no greater gift to have than being loved by you."

"Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star."
- E.E. Cummings

"Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage."
– Ambrose Bierce

"Thank you for your sweet, sweet love You'll never truly know Just how happy that you make me And how much I love you so."

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you."
- Colin Raye

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Elizabeth Browning

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching"
- Satchel Paige

"Sometime when you least expect it, Love will tap you on the shoulder... and ask you to move out of the way because it still isn't your turn."
- N.V. Plyter

"Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever."
- Suzanne

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can't get him out of your mind."

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
- Martin Luther King, Jr

Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.

"Religion has done love a great service by making it a sin."
- Anatole France

"Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you."

Come closer love to take off my lip-gloss quotes

"Love is about respecting, compromising, trusting, and loving each other. If you don't have these 4 things in your relationship, let it go."

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
- Thomas Carlyle

"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it."
- Frank A. Clark

"First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity."
- George Bernard Shaw

"Can miles truly separate you from friends....If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"
- Richard Bach

"Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object?"
- Confucius

"A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy."
- George Jean Nathan

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
- Judy Garland

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Franklin P. Jones

"Love is energy of life."
- Robert Browning

"So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!"

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
- Robert Brault

"In love there are two things: bodies and words."
- Joyce Carol Oates

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

"Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts."

"When I say, 'I love you', it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

"Love waits for one thing, the right moment."
- Anna

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
- Plato

"We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love."
- Mother Teresa

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."
- Satchel Paige

"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
- Charles Dickens

"I am sick of women who love one. Women who hate one are much more interesting."
- Oscar Wilde

"All men, even the most surly are influenced by affection."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge