Total Pageviews

Clever 1 liners to attract her

'Guys often use lots of techniques to impress girls but they don't say right thing at right time. So if you too want to attract her than here are clever one liners to attract and impress her.'

1. I've observed that you always like to have less sugar in tea.

2. Your style of responding is so good. I like your attentiveness.

3. I am noticing from the start about your elegant style and impressive dressing sense. Are your family is related to fashion industry or something?

4. Whatever you're saying - Say it with confident and proper eye contact with a little smile on your face.

5. Your smile is unique.

6. You are looking more gorgeous than yesterday.

7. I'm not the best-looking guy here but I'm the only one talking to you.

8. Thanks God You're not engaged yet!

9. Was you Father an Alien? Cos honey on planet earth there’s nothing else like you!

10. I am not the best for you but I'll try my best to do the best for you.

11. For you, I'm always ready to do anything..

12. Do you like my hair style?

13. If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

14. I remember everything you say and I save each of your text.

15. Did you ever look at someone and just wonder 'Wow, let me take off your pants"?

16. Make yourself at home… clean my kitchen.