Total Pageviews

Alluring love quotes For Her to make her chase you

'What girls want? Just someone who can appreciate their dressing-sense, praise their beauty and love them unconditionally, so here are rare and specially chosen alluring love quotes for her to magnetize and hypnotize her.'

Alluring-love

That one person who can make you smile and laugh no matter what, even on your worst days.
That one person

Do you work for NASA? Cause honey, you're out of this world..

I love you and these 3 words contain everything.

The more I see you the more I love you.

My girl should rather have beauty than brain, because I can see better than I can think.

I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

There isn't a word in the dictionary for how beautiful you look.

Forget about the past, it's done. Make yourself a brighter future by focusing on the present.

I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.

A girl is happiest when she knows that you make her your everything. In front of everyone, every time.

You don’t need someone who can complete you, You need someone who can accept you completely.

I can’t lose you. Because if I ever did, I’d have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.

Save your heart for someone who really cares.

You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you or how much I wish you were mine.

There's somebody that's meant for you. There's somebody out there that's perfect for you.

By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me.

I fell in love with you, I don't know how, I don't know when, I don't know where but I did.

Most relationships fail not because of absence of love, but because girls love too much and boys love too many.

I always imagine my world with you so come and make it live.

I still remember all the promises you made.

I am working hard not for position but for you.

Hug me. This is my life.

Why can't you come with me, tight now. I just need you.

You live in my hart and I care for you like I never cared for anyone else.

I can walk with you , saying nothing and feeling the ultimate time of my life.

When we talk, I find myself missing in your eyes.

Can we continue loving as we used to?