Total Pageviews

12 Playful Excuses for Being Late

'Some people are too good at giving excuses while others are so dumb that they get caught in a second. Read here list of those playful excuses.'


1. I got in a fight with my wife. After that fight, she decided to get revenge by burning all of your clothes and I certainly can't come to work naked.

2. You didn't call to wake me up.

I thought time was on my side

3. My dog died and I had to take him to the vet to get cremated.

4. Constipation has made me a walking time bomb.”

5. I was losing my mind this morning. It took me a half hour to find it.”

6. I was up all night arguing with God.”

7. I couldn't find my clothes.”

8. Someone was following me, and I drove all around town trying to lose them.”

9. I wasn’t thinking and accidentally went to my old job.”

10. My husband/wife likes playing with me and hides my car keys every morning!

11. I won't be coming in to work today. My wife informed me that she is going to conceive today, and I really want to be there when it happens.

12. Nowadays government is insisting us to be environment=friendly people, so I skipped work in order to save the environment: one less car on the road makes a difference.