Total Pageviews

Hilarious Food Quotes

'The uncontrollable love for food forced authors to write quotes about it. So here are funny food quotes to enjoy the craze for it.'

Hilarious Food Quotes
There is no love sincerer than the love of food. - George Bernard Shaw

You better cut the pizza in four pieces, because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
- Yogi Berra

Health food makes me sick. - Calvin Trillin

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be engaged in lightly.
- M.F.K. Fisher

Music with dinner is an insult to both the cook and the violinist.
- G.K. Chesterton

I went into McDonald’s yesterday and said, “I’d like some fries.” And the girl behind the counter says, “Would you like fries with that?”
- Jay Leno

I eat merely to put food out of my mind.
- N.F. Simpson

The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth - something very difficult for a politician. Or watch your food - just watch it, don't eat it.
- Edward Koch

Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food-frequently there must be a beverage.
- Woody Allen

I cook with wine; sometimes I even add it to the food!
- W.C. Fields
Cook and Food

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize: Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow learner.
- Lynda Montgomery

Mosquitoes remind us that we are not as high up on the food chain as we think.
- Tom Wilson

When I get a little money, I buy books. And if there is any left over, I buy food.
- Desiderius Erasmus