Total Pageviews

F For Funny LOL

'Enjoy with funny, iconic, latest, sweet and never shared before quotes with images.'

I heard you are a player. Nice to meet you. I am the Coach.
I heard you are a player

Everyday I make promise I'll go to bed early. Every night I break.
Everyday I make promise I'll go to bed early

When I wake up in the morning and stretch, I make baby dinosaur noises.
When I wake up in the morning

That one friends you have that always says "I'm never drinking again" after party.
That one friends you have

What doesn't kill you makes you smaller.
What doesn't kill you makes you smaller

That awkward moment when someone is staring at you and you laughing at same time.
when someone is staring at you

Best joke ever: My love life.
My love life

Girls are most talented creature on earth. Because they listen half, understand quarter but explain it double.
Girls are most talented creature

I told myself I wouldn't give one dash today... so far so good!
I told myself

Can you do me a favor? Stand in front of my car. I need to test my breaks.
I need to test my breaks

A quiet man is thinking man. A quite woman is usually mad.
A quite woman is usually mad