Total Pageviews

Quotes about Funny - Top and Best Post 2

"The reason why you know more funny dudes than funny chicks is that dudes are funnier than chicks. If my daughter has a mediocre sense of humor, I'm just gonna tell her, 'Be a staff writer for a sitcom. Because they'll have to hire you, they can't really fire you, and you don't have to produce that much. It'll be awesome.'"
- Adam Carolla

"The fans of 'The Hunger Games,' of the book, are very passionate. It's funny: Even at my concerts there are people holding up 'Cinna' signs."
- Lenny Kravitz

"The follow your dreams thing is really important because so many people are railroaded into taking other paths by their family, their friends, people who should be supportive going, 'What are you talking about?' Even just seemingly regular career paths, but if it's not what people expect for you they kind of react funny."
- Joan Jett

"You know, fame is a funny thing, man, especially, you know, actors, musicians, rappers, rock singers, it's kind of a lifestyle and it's easy to get caught up in it - you go to bars, you go to clubs, everyone's doing a certain thing... It's tough."
- Eminem

"The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
- David Ogilvy

"There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world."
- Jean Baudrillard

"I don't think I'm funny."
- Liam Neeson

"There's also a certain rhythm to the way Jews talk that might be funny."
- Larry David

"I was a hop-around. I hung out with the rockabilly crew, the guys who were trying to be rappers, the funny kids."
- Katy Perry

"What other people call dark and despairing, I call funny."
- David Sedaris

"Comediennes are the lucky ones, because if you're funny, you can be 125 years old and they will still accept you."
- Joan Rivers

"I don't know now if I'm funny. I just keep talking and hope that I hit something that's funny."
- Craig Ferguson

"I used to think that everything was just being funny but now I don't know. I mean, how can you tell?"
- Andy Warhol

"You know what's funny is that I have this ongoing relationship with the city of Washington D.C. I went to George Washington University, and my nickname was K-Dub - based on G-Dub - and I'm now on the board of trustees at George Washington University."
- Kerry Washington

"The British are so funny. It's like they can't believe I lived in Hackney. 'You could live in Bondi Beach. Why would you want to live in 'Ackney?' But Hackney's fantastic. I'm serious. There are so many artists there. I loved the markets, the parks, the pubs, the diversity. It was a cultural melting-pot."
- Rose Byrne

"I would like to do something modern and possibly funny."
- Dan Stevens

"Movies don't look hard, but figuring it out, getting the shape of it, getting everybody's character right and having it be funny, make sense and be romantic, it's creating a puzzle. Yes, having been a writer for so long, I have an awareness of when things are going awry, but it doesn't mean I know how to fix them."
- Nancy Meyers