Total Pageviews

Funny Kids Quotes

'Kids are wonderful creature of God. They are so pure and innocent. Here you can read funny kids quotes and saying to get amused.'



No mom, I wasn't 'kissing' him, he stole my gum, I was just trying to get it back.

If mom says no means no but

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.
- Phyllis Diller

You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone. So moving my seat won't help.

Never raise your hands to your kids; it leaves your groin unprotected.

Life is hard no matter how old you are.

You shouldn't expect your turtle to come back if you put him in a stream.

Dirty looks,
jealous stares,
its funny,
when you think I care.

You should never laugh at your dad if he's mad or screaming at you.

No matter how much I love something, mom will throw it away without a second's thought.

You shouldn't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.

Love is like a new diaper
for a while it feels good and fresh
but eventually it really stinks!

It's not always easy being a kid, but I bet it's even harder being an adult.

You should never tell your parents when you're curious about girls because many lectures will come in the future.

If you put a frog in a girl's desk, you're going to hear some screaming.

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.