Total Pageviews

Funny Quotes on Teenagers

'Teenage is the age of fun, travel, party, affairs, learning, bunks and having lots of gossips with friends. We're sure you'd enjoy these funny quotes about teenagers.'

Teenagers
Party hard, make mistakes, laugh endlessly. Do things you’re afraid to do. After all, you’re only young once.

Whatever.. Sleep less or more! Always feel tired and in need of more sleep.

Home is a place where teenagers go to refuel.

Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewellery.
- Rita Rudner

Imagination is something that sits up with dad and mom the first time their teenager stays out late.

When you're a teenager, 'No' is a complete sentence.

A teenager is always too tired to hold a dishcloth, but never too tired to hold a phone.
About teenagers

Think positive | Not all goodbyes are sad. Example: Goodbye teacher!

As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.

Dear restroom, you aren't just a bathroom. You are a place to talk, cry, gossip and escape from my class. Sincerely, teenagers.

Don't bother discussing sex with teenagers, they'll just laugh at how little you know.

Teenage girls are too caught up in being with a guy who's the best for everyone else and not the best for themselves.

Everyone does conversation in the study but why the teacher only hears my voice?

The difference between the teenager and the parent is that the teenager still has the faults the parent outgrew.

Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.

My teens:- In a bedroom: a versatile singer... In the shower: super pop-star.

Teenager with nose ring, baggy clothing and spiked hair to friend: I don't really like dressing like this, but it keeps my parents from dragging me everywhere they go.

There is always someone whose laugh is funnier than the punch itself!