Total Pageviews

Funny 'KARMA' Quotes

We can not escape from the hit of karma. We get what we reap. Here are some hilarious funny quotes about 'Karma'.

Karma

When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there...just in case it needs help.

It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.

I want to be there when karma beats your behind with cactus.

Why does it seem karma bites are so small in comparison?

Karma is a female, sometimes she waits a while but when she's ready she gets you.

Remember don't be a jerk to someone if you don't know anything about them because karma is expert in giving pain.

I love karma and her weird and wonderful ways.

It's just one tragedy after another. You don't know if you are burning off some bad karma from a prior life or died and went to hell.

Dear karma, I have a list of the people you missed.

Karma is when you throw a banana in Mario Kart and you end up slipping on it.

Karma takes too long, so I'm just gonna beat the crap out of you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come-on - Say something..