Total Pageviews

Funny Wake Up Quotes

'Start your day with Enjoyful funny wake up quotes because it's morning now.'
Wake up Good Morning
"Girl you stank, take a bath!"

I ordered a wake-up call the other day. The phone rang and a woman’s voice said, ‘What the hell are you doing with your life?’
- Demetri Martin

Death is the final wake-up call.
- Douglas Horton

Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen

Time to wake u... 5 minutes more please.

One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.

“I've risen from the dead. Though sometimes, when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I've died. I swear I'm aging in dog years. But no, I'm not dead. It's funny how stuff like that gets started.”
- Tony Stewart

Good morning!" he said at last.
"We don't want any adventures here, thank you!
You might try over The Hill or across The Water."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

The way you start your day can affect your whole day… Begin it with a smile, calmness of mind, coolness of emotions and a heart filled with gratitude. Good Morning

3 steps to have a great morning, open your eyes, take a deep breath and go back to sleep. Good Morning :)

Bad Attitude is like a flat tyre. You cannot reach anywhere until you change it. Good Morning.